Our aim is to respect your privacy and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the forthcoming General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018
We will need you to do this in order to continue using our services.
The Data Controller
Pam Gartland Safeguarding First Ltd is the data controller for any personal data you choose to share with us.
Our Full details are
Pam Gartland Safeguarding First Ltd
Arms Evertyne House
Telephone number 07711443463
Personal data we process when you use the system
As a user of this website you have elected to allow us to collect some personal information. This includes:
- First name
- Last name
- School Details
This personal information is held in order to deliver the services you have requested from us. We use the personal information to:
- Generate a delegate list for our courses which we expect signed at the event as confirmation of attendance.
- For an invoice to be issued to pay for services provided to email address freely given.
- Process the request for services and e-mail link to materials to support your request.
- Contact you if any issues arise from your request for services or the provision of them and with your agreement make any adjustments necessary to meet your needs (e.g. Dietary, accessibility with the venue).
- In agreeing to be member of our website you agree to become part of our customer/training database which we hold to support any requests from an employer about services we have provided, certificates we have issued or training dates accessed by any employee. We will only disclose this information to the employer if they have paid for the course/service and/or if attendance has been agreed during work time.
- Keep you informed of any forthcoming events/training as long as you have agreed to this when booking on a course or event or seeking services from us.
Other data (Regarding Children or Staff)
While we provide a service of advice and guidance, we do not make or retain any written records of any of the details you share regarding any children or staff who may be part of your or another’s workforce. Please be reminded as customers that we work in anonymity as we do not educate or work directly with those whom you seek advice from us for. As part of our Professional Supervision packages, all records regarding any formal discussion in supervision are made and maintained by yourself or your setting and are not stored or retained by PG: Safeguarding First Ltd.
By using this system you agree to disclosure of potentially personally-identifying information to PG: Safeguarding First Ltd. This will include employees & contractors:
- All hold current DBS checks and/or relevant technical/specialist qualifications related to the work they undertake. This includes iTCHYROBOT our website technical support company, Editconnect our IT technical support and Paul Connon Accountants our accountant,
- We need to know that information in order to process it on your/our behalf,
- We have agreed not to disclose it to others unless requested by an employer who has paid for the service or given paid work time to access it.
We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone.
We do not transfer or process any data outside the European Economic Area unless we have your consent or where the nature of the processing requires it (as a customer you have chosen to communicate with us using communication which routes outside the EEA).
- Internal and external NACOSS compliant CCTV systems
- 24×7 building monitoring system
- FM200 fire suppressant technology
- Electronic key access system and full audit trail of movement
- Perimeter security monitored 24x7x365
All data relating to your membership of this site including personal details and training can be viewed, edited and updated by you from within the platform at any time. All efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy of data within the system. If any discrepancies are identified they will be corrected with appropriate action. Please help maintain accurate records by reviewing and updating your details on a regular basis.
Removing Your Data
If you do not want your data stored in the platform you can remove your personal records using the features provided at any time as you have the right to be forgotten.
Data within the system is backed up daily at 6am. Data that is deleted will be permanently destroyed from all media after the execution of the daily backup on the day after.
We will support you if you wish to unsubscribe at any time as a member or customer of PG:SF
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention of Your Personal Information
By law we have to keep basic information about services we have provided and the contact details of our customers for tax purposes for a minimum of 6 years. Subject to any legal requirements we will delete your information as soon as you inform us that you no longer wish to be part of our customer base. PG: SF Ltd retains this data within DropBox Storage: https://www.dropbox.com/en_GB/security/GDPR
This system is the property of Pam Gartland: Safeguarding First Ltd. Proceed ONLY if you have been expressly authorised to use this system. Unauthorised use is a criminal offence under the UK Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We do not store personal information about individuals who visit this site except where they provide contact information via our contact us and registration page(s).
Any information you provide will only be used for the reasons specified and it will not be shared with any third party without your consent, unless required by law.
Your contact details are kept securely and are only accessed by authorised members of staff as part of the provision of services provided to your school/academy/setting. We are committed to ensuring your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place the appropriate technical physical and managerial procedures which all employees of PG:SF and contractors follow to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
This website uses Google Analytics which provides statistical data about the usage of the site. This information is not used to identify individuals, but is collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and how our site is being used.
If you are connected to the internet you will have an IP Address. This may take the form of a figure, such as 333.333.22.1. The address will be automatically collected and logged as part of the connection of your computer to our web server and may be used to determine the total number of visits to each part of the site. This data is not collected and used for other purposes.
The Pam Gartland: Safeguarding First Ltd website contains links to other websites. Pam Gartland: Safeguarding First Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites or organisations and recommends you consult the privacy information on those sites.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, the Information Commissioner is the independent regulator for both Data Protection and Freedom of Information.